16 October 2008

Oct. 16 World Food Day


Just a quick reminder that today is World Food Day! I entered my coq au vin into the event at the end of last month and today you can see the round up of delicious dishes here. There are a number of participants and some pretty amazing, hunger-stopping recipes.

Je fais un post très court pour dire qu'aujourd'hui est World Food Day. Vous vous souvenez de mon coq au vin, peut-être ? Eh bien, vous le retrouverez ici avec le reste de la "farandole de plats pour nourrir le monde", des recettes venant de plein de pays différents et qui ont l'air délicieux !

4 comments:

Lo said...

Thanks for the reminder to take a peek. SUCH great stuff over there! And your coq au vin looks fabulous :)

Anonymous said...

Bon j'ai juste regardé les images et j'en ai bavé sur mon clavier dis donc;-))

Nazarina A said...

Your coq au vin looks so homey and delicious. This is one dish I have not tried, and I sure would love to! Thank you for sharing, I hope I can make it just like yours!!!

I would love to extend an award to you! here is the link

http://giddygastronome.blogspot.com/2008/10/power-of-pink-awards-and-on-my-soap-box.html

Hopie said...

Lo - I know there IS great stuff. Thanks :-)

Sandrine - Je comprends ! J'ai eu à peu près la même réaction que toi !

Nazarina - Thank you. You should definitely try it, and thanks for the award!